Does your pet experience chronic pain? Has a recent surgery or injury slowed your normally active companion down?
Laser therapy is a pain-free, non-invasive technology that stimulates the body’s natural healing and pain control response. Through this innovative treatment method, your loved one can enjoy decreased pain, enhanced mobility and shorter recovery periods. It can be used as a standalone therapy or to support other treatment methods.
Benefits of Laser Therapy
- Anti-Inflammation – decreases swelling from bruising/inflammation
- Anti-Pain – blocks pain by decreasing nerve sensitivity
- Accelerates tissue repair, cell growth and nerve function
- Improves circulation
- Accelerates healing and reduces scarring
What can laser therapy treat?
Laser therapy can be used to address a broad spectrum of conditions, including:
- Disc Disease
- Hip Dysplasia
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Sprains and Strains
- Cranial Cruciate Ligament
- Dental Problems
- Chronic Pain and Inflammation
- Dermatological Conditions
- Lick Granulomas
Because every pet is different, the way they respond to laser therapy is equally unique. Depending on your loved one’s specific condition, its severity, and a number of other determining factors, treatment recommendations will vary.
Does your pet suffer from a chronic medical condition, such as arthritis? Has a recent injury or surgery negatively impacted your companion’s lifestyle or quality of life? If so, we invite you to reach out today to learn whether the laser therapy services at Hoschton Animal Hospital could help.